Monday, July 22, 2013

Cats and plants

I have two cats. One of them is the chillest cat you could imagine. The other finds trouble even when she's not looking for it. I brought them with me to house sit for my parents while they visited my brother down south. I also brought my Sobralia callosa with me. I know it's strange to bring a plant with me to house sit, but this plant was in bud and the bloom only lasts for one day. It only blooms once a year, too. I knew, just knew, that it would bloom when I was away.

Instead, I ended up with the troublemaker knocking it over and breaking off the bloom.


I'm so angry with her, but I'm also angry with myself. Of course, she would have done something, why didn't I just hide the plant away from her? At least she didn't chew on the leaves.

Hopefully, the plant will try to bloom again.

No comments:

Post a Comment